[sane-devel] Epson RX500 1200+ dpi "Out of memory"

Kirk Patton kirk_patton@yahoo.com
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:57:45 -0800 (PST)

That is good to hear.

The only reason I was trying such large dpi settings
is
because the xsane dialog offered 100,300,1200 & 2400.
I was testing things out, so I tried the largest
setting first. :-)

I will fiddle some more.

Thanks again!
Kirk