[sane-devel] How to read scanner isochronous data?

gerard klaver gerard@gkall.hobby.nl
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:34:32 +0000

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 03:33, crazy char wrote:

> hi ya thanx for the info henning, i wanna know how can i read scanner isochronous data, in linux, coz i've seen all system calls are related to either interrupt or bulk, but cudn't find a single sys cal for iso. help me out, thanx alot.
> regards
> carzychar

You have to write/debug it by yourself!

For example: sane-backend -> sanei_usb -> libusb.

For some example see patched sanei_usb.c and sanei_usb.h (not working
yet) on gkall.hobby.nl/notes5.html.

For some isochronous mode routines see the libusb mailinglist on
sourceforge (check the emails from Mac Cody).

--
m.vr.gr.