[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1640SU

John C. Vernaleo john@netpurgatory.com
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:53:39 -0400 (EDT)

I was wondering what the status of the Automatic Document Feeder on the
Epson Perfection 1640SU.

There is a bug report (#300572) that says it doesn't work with the
backends 1.0.13, but that is not the most recent version of the backends.

I know it worked with backends 1.0.12 on Fedora Core 1 and that it no
longer works on Fedora Core 2 with backends 1.0.13 (like the bug report).
Has anyone tried 1.0.14, or one of the 1.0.15 pre-releases?

I'm willing to compile and install from source if someone has seen it work
(or if doing so could help us find out what the problem is).

Thanks.

John