[sane-devel] HP scanjet3770 only scans small area

Sveinn Svavarsson sueno at strik.is
Wed Aug 3 20:30:22 UTC 2005

Hello I have a HP scanjet and I used the backend from cyberbaladeur.fr
and the scanner works almost fine but it only scans a small area about
145mm X 200mm instead of 220mm X 300mm which I would have expected it to be.
I'm wondering is thare a config file or something that needs to be fixed
or could it be a bug in the backend. and preferably if somebody nows a
workaround for this.
It doesn matter wether I use xsane or scanimage the image is just as small.

Thanks alot
Sveinn Svavarsson