[sane-devel] Epson 2480 Transparency Unit - I give up

Reinald Kirchner reinald.kirchner at qbcl.de
Mon Aug 15 16:40:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

> Mine is version 1.14, dated 20040402, according to the end of the
> firmware file.
>
> Used to work fine for transparencies with 1.0.15.

I've got the 1.14/20040402 as well, that is not working for me with the 1.0.15
backend.

I just downloaded the 1.0.16 sources, and hope to get it compiled somewhen
this week to give it a try.

could somebody please mail me the 1.16 firmware (Simon maybe?) thanks

maybe there is something beyond versions to make the transpareny unit work (or
not work), I have the scanner connected via an USB hub, having only two
USB-ports (USB 1.1), that might have some influence as well?

Cheers,
Reinald