[sane-devel] Problem with plustek & SANE_FIX on OS/2

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Thu Jul 14 13:59:10 UTC 2005

Hi Paul,

On Thursday 14 July 2005 12:49, Paul Smedley wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have most USB scanners working on OS/2 now.... Only reported problems
> I have are with Avision (lack implemented IRQ transfers for os/2 in
> sanei_usb) & plustek (hangs during scanning).
>
> I've had reports of success with epson, snapscan, umax, umax1220u &
> gt68xx backends.
>
> Anyway, reviewing the logs I've been sent, I see one oddity - but I
> don't understand why it's an issue on plustek and no any other scanners:
>
> In the logs I see things like:
> scanimage: rounded value of br-x from 126 to -6554
>
> Thing is - this problem doesn't seem to have occured on any other
> scanners...  Anyone have any ideas on likely causes?

could you send me the sample-logs? I'll try and test that here to
reproduce the problem with the plustek backend.

Any idea why it hangs during scanning? which device?

Ciao,
Gerhard