[sane-devel] Canon Lide 35 status (and CVS problems)

Stefan Urbanek stefan at agentfarms.net
Sun Jul 24 18:33:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

I would like to ask what is the status of the Canon Lide 35 backend? I
have noticed that the genesys backend was moved into the main CVS.
However, I have not been able to update the CVS since then. I am
getting:

cvs [update aborted]: unrecognized auth response from
cvs.alioth.debian.org: cvs: WARNING: Read-only repository access mode
selected via `cvs -R'.

Is the site down? Some publicaly available nsookup web based tools do
not seem to find it either.

If there were some changes for Lide 35, are they going to be included in
the next release? The Lide 35 testing program posted to this list
several weeks ago worked fine with my scanner.

Thank you,

Stefan