[sane-devel] scanimage manpage

Thu, 5 May 2005 17:10:10 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 09:12:17PM +0100, Gunnar wrote:
> In the manpage of scanimage (version 1.0.15) there is no mentioning of
> resolution or options for the size of the image to scan. Like --resolution -x
> -y etc.

I know this posting is old but for the sake of the archive: The
availability of --resolution and similar options depend on the
backend. The options provided by scanimage itsself are listed in the
manpage. The options mentioned in the man page are just examples and
explain how to use the different types (int, arrays, etc.). Backend
specific options are printed by running scanimage --help.