[sane-devel] lexmark x1170 @Mdk2005 installed but not detected

Wolfram Heider wolframheider at web.de
Fri Feb 3 14:46:38 UTC 2006

Patek,

I must admit, I made a mistake pushing the wrong button while testing a new
mail-client, so let's better stay in the list.
The lexmark-stuff is pretty new, I even haven't included it in the
sane-version on my box. So I'm not able to check if it's necessary to specify
the path to the firmware in /etc/sane.d/your_driver - did you?

Regards
Wolfram Heider