[sane-devel] (no subject)

Ben Tasker bentasker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 23:30:30 UTC 2006

Hi There,
Having just bought a Xerox 4800 One touch flatbed scanner and found it
unsupported (dont ask why i ddint check first) I am going to try and create
a SANE backend for it. Any help will be greatly appreciated, I assume there
is no other backend being developed for this scanner?
Should mention I have no idea how long it will take me to create the backend
as I havent really done much with SANE before, an interested browse through
the source perhaps but little more. I assume if I use an existing backend as
a template then I should still manage to create compatability with SANE.
Thanks

Ben