[sane-devel] A920 / Lexmark X1150 Not Detected by XSANE

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Wed Nov 22 07:03:17 CET 2006

Le lundi 20 novembre 2006 16:31, Charles Bartlett a écrit :
 > With A920 on and connected via USB to computer(i386) running Ubuntu
 > Edgy, XSANE does not indicate recognition of A920. It does recognize a
 > PVR-150 I have installed.
 >
 > Edgy has backends version 1.0.18 installed.
 >
 > Visited maintainer's site (Fred): please verify that installing from CVS
 > is not required, as Lexmark support is already in my installed version.
 >
 > Please indicate how to get XSANE to recognize A920 and get scanner
 > working with this computer.
 >
 > Aside: printing using this computer and A920 is working.
 >
 > Thank you for your reply.

        Hello,

        sorry for the late answer, but I broke kmail ...
        However, current sane version or even CVS version don't support
A920. You have to get
the experimental version for that, which is in the 'experimental/lexmark'
module of sane's CVS. So you'll have to install from code.
        In case you need more informations, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
        Stef