[sane-devel] epson dx3800

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Thu Sep 21 23:56:51 UTC 2006

Víctor e Inma <vinaro at telefonica.net> writes:

> hello, i do not speak english well. I have a problem with epson stylus
> dx3800. I cannot scan because I don't know install it. In the xsane
> program is installing LogitechQuickCamExpressII.drc. I am searching the
> usb epson but I don't install. I get install the ubuntu-linux OS
> 6.06.01.

The scanner part of your all-in-one is supported by the epson backend
of sane-backends-1.0.17.  This is the version that is part of ubuntu
6.06.1.

Your device is also supported by iscan.  You can download iscan from:

  http://www.avasys.jp/english/linux_e/index.html

> thank you. I'm sorry for me level english

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen                          EPSON AVASYS Corporation, SE1
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/