[sane-devel] unable to specify sane default save-directory

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch at Rauch-Domain.DE
Sat Dec 1 00:01:05 UTC 2007

Hello Julien,

the manual is not up to date. The saving directory handling has been
changed. The desired way is to give a complete path/filename in the
filename box. This is what automtically happens when you use the
filechooser dialog. When you enter only a filename without path then
the CWD (current working directory) is used.

The problem is that CWD is only updated to the last used directory when
xsane is closed. Looks like I have to change something here.

Best regards
Oliver