[sane-devel] bug in sanei_usb?

fireandy fireandy at covers.de
Wed Dec 19 18:18:25 UTC 2007

This sounds interesting to me for the problem:
Error during device I/O running saned on WL-500GP under OpenWRT using libusb

I would have tested it with kernel 2.6, but I have no access to the device
for the next three weeks, so I could report the results of the test on 2.6
and some tests (under 2.6 and 2.4) by converting the errors the (hopefully)
right way in about three weeks, when I am able to get the access.

Andreas