[sane-devel] Medion MD90090 Scanner

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camline.com
Mon Jan 8 23:35:41 CET 2007

Am Sunday 07 January 2007 00:03 schrieb Stefan Pichler:
> Dear all,
>
> i am using ubuntu not very long and got now a Medion MD 90090 Scanner
> for present. I saw in the supported hardware list that this scanner is
> not supported by sane. My question is now will it be implemented
> somewhere in the next releases?

Hello,

accoreding to
http://www.sane-project.org/lists/sane-mfgs-cvs.html#Z-MEDION-LIFETEC-TEVION-CYTRON
and http://www.sane-project.org/unsupported/tevion-md90070.html yor scanner
should be the same as my Tevion MD 90070.

I currently trying to integrate support for this scanner into the mustek_usb2
backend. This is the good new.

The bad new is that i have now ask two time for help on the sane-devel mailing
list and i did not any response (maybe this is the reason why the list of
unsupported scanners is so long).

So the chances are very low to get support for these scanners into the next
release of sane.

Bye Stefan