[sane-devel] options for epson perfection V100 PHOTO?

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Jan 9 00:03:45 CET 2007

Hi all,

Sad to say, I've made the mistake of purchasing an epson perfection V100
photo scanner, and am now wondering what I can do with this thing.  I see
now that it's not supported, although there's a proprietary iscan thing
that works with it, but it doesn't seem to be available for x86-64.

I'd also like to point out that the first google result when searching for
"linux scanners" is

http://www.buzzard.me.uk/jonathan/scanners-usb.html

which gives some rather misleading advice regarding epson scanners--which
is that except for one model they're all supported.  :( Which is why I made
the mistake of buying this particular scanner.

Any ideas what I could do with this thing? :(
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics