[sane-devel] x1250 not work

Dani ele eur0nym0us at hotmail.it
Sat Jan 20 09:58:30 CET 2007

found USB scanner (vendor=0x043d, product=0x007d, chip=rts8858c) at libusb:002:006

Your USB scanner was (probably) detected. It may or may not be supported by

The backend lexmark from our site failes to compile but fortunatelly the lexmark library is before the error.

make install copy perfectly these library but not work (xsane,xscanimage)

An help please? The chip seems the same of other scanner supported.

My system is a gentoo linux amd64 updated