[sane-devel] anyone working on Lexmark X2330 support?

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Sat Jun 14 13:02:39 UTC 2008

[Please CC me in all replies]

On Sat, 2008-06-14 at 14:22 +0200, Gerard Klaver wrote:

> Seems the Dell 810 has the same usb endpoints as the X2330 and other
> Lexmarks.
>
> For some Dell 810 inside picture see http://gkall.hobby.nl/dell-810.html

Interesting, thanks for the info. I'm not really game to open this X2330
up since it is my sister's one.

Looks like that board has an ARM chip on it, you could probably run
Linux on there if you wanted :)

Do any SANE developers know any of the hardware on that board? I'm
really not a hardware person.

I have a WinXP machine and did some SniffUSB and usbsnoop2libusb.pl runs
today.

Gerard, do you mind doing some tests if I get a stand-alone driver
working?

--
bye,
pabs