[sane-devel] Is it posssible to install a Scanner Genius vivid 1220E on Ubuntu?

Nicolas nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Wed May 21 21:29:14 UTC 2008

Maybe worth a try with Genius gt68xx backend ? (seems to work good for
vivid  1200X and XE).

Add your scanner USB IDs to the /etc/sane.d/gt68xx.conf file (at the
bottom) and recheck whether it gets detected with a scanimage -L and
scanimage -T

You can get your scanner USB IDs by issuing a: lsusb

Nicolas