[sane-devel] pixma MP810 working with sane

Nicolas nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Sat Oct 18 08:20:45 UTC 2008

Yes, the stripes are a known issue with MP810 at 2400 and 4800 dpi,
seems specific to Canon's CCD sensors.
Same thing happens on MP970, but at 4800dpi only, and as it was easier
to circumvent, some code for MP970 has been added to get rid of those,
4800 dpi is now OK on MP970.
I'll have a look to see with the images you sent, if we can use also
this code (which is easily tunable) for MP810, and will keep you posted.

Nicolas