[sane-devel] Okidata

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 20:37:33 UTC 2008

I don't recall hearing of any such plans. there is a small possibility
that it is similar to an existing scanner, and could be supported
easily. there is a much larger chance that it would be a major
undertaking. i dont think we will know which until someone buys one
and gets a packet dump of the device in action.

allan