[sane-devel] Mac OS X: make errors

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Tue Mar 24 21:37:40 UTC 2009

OK, I have to stick with build issue myself... Sorry, can't help with USB
issues.  I have only 1 addition suggestion.  Try running configure with
"--prefix=/usr/local/testsane" to have it installed in a custom location.

I've not fully followed in the other threads if you've ever install a
previous copy of sane into the prefix /usr/local... but perhaps libsane is

Anyways, the --prefix idea can only help I think... but likely is not your
issue.

Chris