[sane-devel] HP2400/G2410 and genesys backend update

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Sun Feb 28 06:26:26 UTC 2010

	Hello,

	I have finished the work for HP3670 support. Since this scanner is real close
to the HP2400 and is operated in a very similar fashion, I have enabled as
much scan modes I could for the HP2400.
	However, only 50, 100, 300 and 600 dpi modes can work since I don't have
windows USB logs for 75, 150 and 1200 dpi modes. It would be great if someone
with a HP2400 could test the latest version of the genesys backend. USB logs
of a small scan done under windows and recorded with USBsniff for the missing
resolutions would also be appreciated.

Regards,
	Stef