[sane-devel] Scan from command-line

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 11:07:30 UTC 2010

Hello, I solve it. I use those two command and it works:

scanimage --mode Color > Desktop/document.pnm
scanimage --mode Color --format=tiff > Desktop/document.tiff

The problem is that both images are huge, 11.4MB. Is possible to convert to
JPEG this the scanner utility?

Thanks for all.

--
Josu Lazkano