[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MX350

Guenther Hutzl guenther.hutzl at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 4 17:13:00 UTC 2010

Unbelievable! Power cycling was the answer. I have unplugged the printer
from the power (pulled the power plug) and waited for about 30sec. Then
I reconnected the printer and switched it on again. Now I can scan like
a charm.

But probably we should try to diagnose this problem a little further. I
will see if I can reproduce it. Does this happen to other canon printers
as well?

Thanks,

Günther.