[sane-devel] Epson Stylus SX410 is not recognized although it is listed as supported

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Mon May 17 01:30:08 UTC 2010

I think you nailed it.  I looked at the link for the PPA and its a snapshot
of sane-backends from February and the git commit Olaf found is dated April.

So, kltrg, you'll need to get a newer version of sane-backends.  Hopefully,
you can get the officially released 1.0.21 by now.

Chris

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Olaf Meeuwissen