[sane-devel] support for Canon MG8150

Ralph Gauges ralph.gauges at bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 1 10:40:59 UTC 2010

Hi Gernot,

I did what you suggested and I do have a log file with debug output
which is rather long.
Should I really send this to the list? And if yes, should I add the log
file as an attachment or should I include the log output in the mail itself?

I also noticed that the scanner is accesses as long as the usblp and the
usb_storage kernel modules are loaded.
As soon as I remove either one, scanimage -T gets a timeout when
accessing the device. I don't know if that is significant.

Greetings

Ralph