[sane-devel] mixed tabs+spaces in xerox_mfp source

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:59:37 UTC 2011

There is a statement somewhere about gnu indenting rules, but AFAIK,
it's never been enforced, because no one really likes it, and it's
just not that important.

My personal opinion: I rather like two space indents, and tabs are 8
spaces wide, so the xerox code looks perfect to me. If you quit trying
to redefine the width of tab stop, your problem goes away.

allan