[sane-devel] Scanner Epson Perfection 1250 Photo on Ubuntu Lucid 10.04

Françoise Del Socorro waterreedshimmer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 14:11:42 UTC 2011

No, in that case,

Xsane tells me: No devices available.
Simple scan tells me: No scanners detected - please check your scan is connected
and powered on.

________________________________
De : m. allan noah <kitno455 at gmail.com>
À : Françoise Del Socorro <waterreedshimmer at yahoo.com>
Cc : sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
Envoyé le : Mar 22 mars 2011, 14h 47min 53s
Objet : Re: [sane-devel] Scanner Epson Perfection 1250 Photo on Ubuntu Lucid
10.04

Did you have wine running some scanner software at the time you tried
the tests with simplescan or xsane? Only one program can talk to the
scanner at a time.

allan