[sane-devel] Need help with scanner Cannon i-sensys MF4410

Виталий Попов popov.vitalvlad at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 09:18:26 UTC 2012

Hello! First of all sorry for my bad English.

I have Ubuntu 12.04,
kuzmich at kuzmich:~$ uname -a
Linux kuzmich 3.2.0-33-generic #52-Ubuntu SMP Thu Oct 18 16:19:45 UTC
2012 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

/*I install drivers for printer and my mf4410 now work as printer.
Scanner - don't work.
I download sane backends 1.0.23 and install it as resolts i have:*/

kuzmich at kuzmich:~$  sane-find-scanner -q
found USB scanner (vendor=0x04a9 [Canon Inc], product=0x2737 [MF4410])
at libusb:002:004
kuzmich at kuzmich:~$ sudo scanimage -L

which came with this software (README, FAQ, manpages)

root at kuzmich:~# scanimage -L

Sudo scanimage -L  - don't work
Sudo xsane - don' work

May you help me or give some advice?