[sane-devel] SANE backend for Canon PIXMA MG8250

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Fri Apr 12 09:07:11 UTC 2013

Hi Volker,

If you want to read the program and backend version use: 'scanimage -V'.

You can do a test scan with 'scanimage > test.pnm'.

But it's easier to use a graphic frontend like xsane.

If your scanner still won't work, I need a log file from scanning a
small area of approx. 5mm x 5mm @ 75dpi with: 'SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA=11
scanimage -x 5 -y5 2> pixma.log > test.pnm'.

Cheers,
Rolf