[sane-devel] Fujitsu S1500 cut off last cm of a full A4 scan

Torsten Wagner torsten.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 14:13:37 UTC 2013

Dear Allan,

did you had time to look into the problem? Just want to know if I should
keep this up and trying to e.g. pull the newest versions from git, or put
it to my other not-yet-solved tasks keeping it on hold. ;)
Would be glad if you could tell me if this seems to be a longer bad
debugging task (in which I gladly will try tohelp and try to participate)
or, if it seems to be a simple one-line patch which might be simply fixed
with the next release.

Thanks for your help and support

Torsten