[sane-devel] Canon MX-924

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Fri Feb 6 19:45:16 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

Your scanner is supported by SANE's development version 1.0.25git
(http://www.sane-project.org/lists/sane-backends-cvs.html#S-PIXMA).

Please read the installation description here:
http://www.sane-project.org/docs.html.

If you are using a Ubuntu based disto, you can use this ppa:
https://launchpad.net/~rolfbensch/+archive/ubuntu/sane-git (sudo
add-apt-repository ppa:rolfbensch/sane-git).

Cheers,
Rolf