[sane-devel] Problem with pixma mx535 network scanner

Graham Perry grhm.perry+deb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 18:16:19 UTC 2015

That seems to have done the trick, thanks.

http://pastebin.com/G9Ywn2tt

But just for completeness:

1. Yes, scanimage -L did find the scanner on the last git version, it only
failed when trying to connect. The only version it doesn't find it on is
the current stable (1.0.24).
2. My build environment is gcc-multilib 5.1.0-4, autoconf 2.69-2, automake
1.15-1, binutils 2.25-5, make 4.1-1 and the kernel is 4.0.6-1-ARCH.

Hope that helps. Thanks again.