[sane-devel] email using xsane

Albrecht Mehl mehl at freunde.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jul 12 09:33:55 UTC 2016

Under opensuse linux 42.1 there is the HP printer/scanner combination hp
mfp m 125 nw. Printing and scanning work. But there are problems when I
try sending an email with a scanned picture attached. Then in one case I
get the message

   Recipient input not accepted   (actually: Empfänger Eintrag nicht
                                             akzeptiert)
   Clicking 'Send email-project' again helps, the email goes out.

In another case clicking again and again and again ... does not help; no
outgoing email.

   What can I do to correct this?

A. Mehl
--
Albrecht Mehl
Veilchenweg 7       |Tel. (06151) 37 39 92