[sane-devel] Newly installed cable modem caused loss of wifi scanner connection

Roger rogerx.oss at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:23:00 UTC 2017

> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 09:11:25AM -0400, guy wrote:
>   Roger,
>
>   Thanks for your reply.  If I understand your comment I need to change
>   routing in the Sane application.  If I'm correct is the following file
>   where I make this change: /etc/sane.d/net.conf?
>
>   Guy

You'll probably first need to go through and verify all network settings are
set to the appropriate routing number, while also paying attention to the digit
I advised you previously within the device's IP address.  If settings are set
to DHCP, you can likely safely disregard this IP/routing change, and if
possible, just verify the device has acquired a good IP/routing numbers.

Then of course, verify any firewalls enabled are not interferring by
temporarily disabling the firewall.

Lastly, check the Sane IP/routing settings.

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org/