[sane-devel] Hiring a SANE developer for custom backend

Brandon Anderson brandon753.ba at gmail.com
Tue May 23 14:29:48 UTC 2017

Hey Everyone,

I hope this is the correct area to post, I am looking for estimates in
cost for developing a SANE backend to support the Ambir ImageScan Pro
687ix Card and ID scanner. If developers are interested I can provide
information about the scanner, and remote access to a machine with shell
access to evaluate cost and time estimate. We will be able to ship the
scanner to the developer if needed should the job be accepted. I am
attaching the output of `sudo sane-find-scanner -v -v` let me know if
you need anything else. I am also available on the #sane channel on
freenode under the nick "Brando753" if you want to message me there.

Sincerely,

Brandon Anderson

Output of sane-find-scanner https://pastebin.com/2SPGZL2s