[sane-devel] Hiring a SANE developer for custom backend

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Tue May 30 11:52:01 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Brandon Anderson
<brandon753.ba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> So I have not gotten any replies outside of this one, Just curious if
> there are any SANE backend developers who can add support for this
> scanner? Just want a cost estimate and we can talk about the work for
> it. Kind of shock there have been no replies so far.

Why is it a shock? Since nobody is paid to work on the SANE project,
my guess is that there isn't anyone of the developers that work on
this full time.
This is a project, not a business.
Which means that those who develops this project do it on their own
free time, when they don't do other interesting or fun things.

Also, it has only been a week since your first post. If you give it
more time, you might get an answer. Or not.

(I'm not a developer, just a user with an interest.)

HTH
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen