[sane-devel] Genesys-driver: sane-backends-1.0.27 - green vertical bar in scan result

Sven Müller musv at gmx.de
Sun Oct 29 07:24:30 UTC 2017

Good morning,

I've tried first to register at the bug tracking system. But after clicking on the link in the confirmation email I got only the error message: "Could not get user". So I try it this way. Regarding the sane-bug I've opened already a bug report on the Gentoo bugtracking system. Not sure if they would have been creating an upstream bug.

Original bug-report: https://bugs.gentoo.org/635348
OS: Gentoo
Packageversion: sane-backends-1.0.27
Driver: genesys
Scanner: Canon Lide 200

In version 1.0.25 everything looks fine:
https://635348.bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=499986

In version 1.0.27 I get a green vertical bar on the scan result:
https://635348.bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=499988

Regards
Sven