[sane-devel] 答复: scanimage lost image data

yujian221 yujian221 at icloud.com
Fri May 25 13:24:01 BST 2018

Thanks.
I install the sane on the linux of raspberry.  It’s version is scanimage (sane backends) v 1.0.24; Backend v1.0.24.
I only find the open source code of sane, it’s name is sane-backends.  But I cannot find source code of sane-utils.
So I use the following command to compile the new package.
./compile
make
sudo make install

After Install the new package ,  scanimage –version shows:
Sane backends v1.0.27  Backend v1.0.24
My Scanner is fujitsu ix500.

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用