[sane-devel] Code freeze and release preparations for 1.0.28 (was Re: [ITR] Intent To Release: sane-backends-1.0.28)

Ralph Little littlesincanada at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 26 00:10:29 BST 2019

Hi,Related to translations, I notice that there is no en_GB for xsane.If there are no objections, I volunteer to create one and produce the necessary transactions.
I have registered with GitLab and sent a request to join.

I have contributed some Canon scanner changes with Rolf in the past and am keen to contribute again, in particular the network ADF issues that plague many of the Canon imageClass multi function machines.

Cheers,Ralph