[sane-devel] SANE support for PIXMA TS9100 series Multifunction device

L lhzwejpuvpkuelhl9whi1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:45:47 GMT 2020

In my haste, I simply referenced the sane version currently in Debian 10
rather than sane-backends, which indeed is 1.0.27. Regardless, the
version of sane-backends in Debian 10 is older than than the
corresponding version in Manjaro (1.0.31), and the Arch/Manjaro
implementation works with this device.

As I mentioned to Thierry, I note that sane-backends 1.0.31-4 has only
recently migrated to Debian testing, which suggests its likely to be
fully implemented in Bullseye (scheduled to be released in July 2021, if
memory serves). If the PIXMA TS9100 is as supported by other backends,
as Thierry suggests, then its possible we just need to wait for Debian
to catch up.

Lee James