[sane-devel] Ricoh SP204SN AIO network scanner

Gianni Cerato info at giannicerato.com
Thu Mar 5 00:45:44 GMT 2020

Good morning and thanks all for answer.
This is a Windows driver only compatibility device. But I can print
following a Github project.
Just I am reading on SANE about network SCSI interface (or USB ricoh2)
instead of ethernet/lan does it make same thing?
http://www.sane-project.org/man/sane-ricoh.5.html  ricoh
http://www.sane-project.org/man/sane-ricoh2.5.html ricoh2 (404 error
page not found)
Do u perhaps have some code (readme howto) on gitlab (it is different
from github)?
Has drivers to be developed/debugged meaning compiled?
Sorry but SANE has no detailed information for special devices and all
documentation show about scsi or usb.
Actually I connected it with usb cable (0x05ca/0x043f) but simple-scan
still does not detect scanner
Thanks in advance

Gianni Cerato
giannicerato.com