[sane-devel] Please help me

Achille Josserand josserandachille at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:39:32 GMT 2020

Hello.
I'm running linux lite 3.8 and trying to use an Agfa snapscan e25 scanner.
While trying to update sane backends, I saw your message and noted the
email.

I bought the scanner second hand
When I plug it the del lights up, seems to work !
But when I try to hit scna in simple scan, it doesn't.
Simple scan tells me "Failed to scan" and "Unable to connect to scanner"
It then proposes me to change scanner. I can see the agfa scanner on the
list, but it simply doesn't work.

Could you please help me or point out a forum topic that would help ?

Thanks !

Achille