[sane-devel] Cannot Scan using Linux Mint 20 and HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28w

Mountain_Redwolf at protonmail.com Mountain_Redwolf at protonmail.com
Fri Sep 18 17:49:13 BST 2020

Dear Sane Development,

I have started using Mint instead of Windows 10.

However I have challenges when trying to use the new HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28w to scan. It does not work at all.

I have tried to use Gscan2pdf and that is failing. Jeffery Ratcliffe suggested I contact sane_devel to see if you could help solve the problem.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed. I can provide any documentation/files output you will need.

Raymond Clements