[Secure-testing-team] Re: Version 4.1.2

Ola Lundqvist ola at opalsys.net
Mon May 15 18:58:22 UTC 2006

Hi

I'm now building a new vnc package with your (Martins) patch.
Thanks a lot for the help.

For testing security team:
Read more about the issue on
http://www.intelliadmin.com/blog/2006/05/vnc-flaw-proof-of-concept.html
http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/05/11/2344217&from=rss
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/433994/30/0/threaded

The version will soon exist in unstable as vnc4_4.1.1+X4.3.0-10

I do not really suspect problem with the merge from unstable to testing
but I want you to be informed anyway.

// Ola

--
 --- Ola Lundqvist systemkonsult --- M Sc in IT Engineering ----