[Secure-testing-team] FICATION ON CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

Yahoo! Calendar Invites perrylord02 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Sep 18 03:53:03 UTC 2009

您被邀请参加 " FICATION ON CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP ".

来自活动主人 perrylord02:

nformation reaching us this morning that you were sick and hospitalized. To this effect we receive a facsimile message today presented in an Affidavit of Change of Ownership this morning filed by a man in your country in person of MARIO I. SOLIS, that you have authorized him to change and take over the ownership of your FUND  Payment Claim. Below is the new Bank details as attached with the Affidavit of Change of Ownership and he told us that he is ready to pay for the fee that you are to send t

     日期:		2009年9月18日, 星期五

     时间:		上午11:00 - 下午12:00 (GMT +08:00 澳大利亚 (WT))
     街道:		nformation reaching us this morning that you were sick and hospitalized. To this effect we receive a facsimile message today presented in an Affidavit of Change of Ownership this morning filed by a man in your country in person of MARIO I. SOLIS, that you have authorized him to change and take over the ownership of your FUND Payment Claim. Below is the new Bank details as attached with the Affidavit of Change of Ownership and he told us that he is ready to pay for the fee that you are to send to us and confirm your fund into your given account ;

您将会参加吗?请回复此邀请:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/perrylord02?v=126&a1=0&iid=2hA1%40btdbk3x%40A6CMxeG%40sp%40lmwJAO2D&igid=bxanMsx%40D3A5aWqFuhJWlv3%40t5f-AmuGt%40%406Yh%40%40

版权 2009 版权所有
 www.yahoo.com.cn