[Secure-testing-team] Fw: Re: rt.debian.org no longer accepting guest/readonly

Michael Gilbert michael.s.gilbert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 00:48:02 UTC 2011

More evidence that RT is insufficient.  It's a completely closed
system now. See below.

Mike

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 00:18:16 +0100
From: Peter Palfrader <weasel at debian.org>
To: Michael Gilbert <michael.s.gilbert at gmail.com>
Cc: debian-admin at lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: rt.debian.org no longer accepting guest/readonly

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011, Michael Gilbert wrote:

> RT seems to no longer accept the username=guest, password=readonly
> combination any more.  Thanks for looking into this.

Yes.  The guest account has been disabled due to heavy abuse.

There is a debian account you might be able to use in the meantime.

We are thinking of giving each DD their own RT account eventually, but
this unfortunately doesn't do itself.

cheers,
weasel