[Simple-cdd-devel] Preseeding Simple-CDD itself

Vagrant Cascadian vagrant at freegeek.org
Thu Nov 5 19:37:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 02:08:11PM +0200, Stas Miasnikou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am doing the following in wialon.preseed to skip profile selection dialog:
>
> simple-cdd simple-cdd/profiles multiselect wialon
>
> But it isn't working. What am I doing wrong?

simple-cdd doesn't load the preseeding for anything other than default until
that profile is selected. so you can't use your profile to preseed which
profiles you want selected.

see /usr/share/doc/simple-cdd/README in the "Automatically Selecting Profiles"
section for more information.

live well,
  vagrant