[Simple-cdd-devel] WARNING: missing optional packages from profile default: grub localization-config type-handling

paulo bruck paulobruck1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 21:00:21 UTC 2013

Hi Amit

I face the same problem some time ago. To solve I did it:

1) at /usr/share/simple-cdd/profiles/default.downloads

comment:
#grub
#type-handling

insert:
grub-common
grub2-common
grub-legacy

2) be sure to use a clean install w/ debian simple-cdd. In my case I raised
a new debian wheezy amd64 w/ kvm ....80) casuse w/ my desktop I had a lot
 of problems...

Hope it helps.

2013/12/25 Amit Bondwal <bondwal.amit at gmail.com>

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to build a custom debian iso of wheezy 64 bit using wheezy 64
> bit os. I installed all the dependency packages.
> I create a repository of debian wheezy 64 bit iso and trying to build iso
> using simple-cdd.
> I am getting below error.
>
> ERROR: missing required packages from profile default:  simple-cdd-profiles
> WARNING: missing optional packages from profile default:  grub
> localization-config type-handling
>
> Content of myprofile file is given below.
> locale=en_US
>

> build-simple-cdd --profiles myprofile --extra-udeb-dist wheezy
> --debian-mirror http://127.0.0.1/debian
> build-simple-cdd --debian-mirror http://127.0.0.1/debian
>
> I tried above commands and some other options but I am getting the same
> error. I tried to install grub then it install grub -legacy and
> localization-config is already installed. I tried to search type-handling
> package in debian but it is not available.
>
> Please help me.
>
> Regards
> Amit Bondwal

Paulo Ricardo Bruck consultor
tel 011 3596-4881/4882  011 98140-9184 (TIM)
http://www.contatogs.com.br
http://www.protejasuarede.com.br
gpg AAA59989 at wwwkeys.us.pgp.net